help on a specific
type of equipment
Ask your question here.
A professional opinion of the most likely price in U.S. dollars that the equipment could typically realize at a privately negotiated sale, based on these assumptions:
• The sale is properly advertised and professionally managed
• The seller is obligated to sell
• The sale will take place over an extended period of time, usually within six to twelve months from the effective date of the appraisal
• The asset group is able to draw sufficient prospective buyers to insure competitive offers
• All assets are sold on a piecemeal basis "as-is"
• Purchasers are responsible for removal of assets at their own risk and expense
Any deletions or additions to the total package could change the psychological and/or monetary appeal necessary to gain the price indicated.